Outsourced CTO Services
Truly effective strategy can’t come from the occasional meeting. It requires real focus and ongoing effort—investing in our Outsourced CTO service that will do that for you today.
You need a Chief Information Officer overseeing your firm’s strategy—do you know how to get one without having to pay a C-level salary?
Hire the Technijian team to fill the role for you as an Outsourced CTO.
What Is A CTO?
A CTO provides an invaluable service for your business.
It’s their job to understand your organization completely and offer strategic IT planning, analysis, and overall IT management aligned with your business’ goals. This is a key factor in effective organization-wide cybersecurity.
Finding an experienced CTO that is willing to carry out executive-level duties on a small business salary is a near-impossible task—the current average salary for a CTO in the US is $254,000.
Can you afford that? Many businesses can’t afford to hire someone to fill this position—but just because the resources aren’t there, it doesn’t mean that the need for CTO services isn’t there either.
The solution is to get a CTO to execute all those tasks but as a cost-effective, outsourced service.
What Is An Outsourced CTO?
An Outsourced CTO is a technology service provider who serves as your CTO. They help you develop an IT strategy, with up-to-date resources to ensure security, productivity, and efficiency. Rather than hiring your own Outsourced CTO, you leverage our experienced team of professionals on an as-needed basis.
What Technijian Does As Your Outsourced CTO
- Gain an understanding of both your business and your technology infrastructure and make sure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
- Help you with IT budgeting and cost control strategies to achieve your priorities and avoid unnecessary costs.
- Analyze and eliminate any inefficiencies in your existing IT infrastructure.
- Advise on organizational IT design and replace outdated processes.
- Guide you in developing a robust cybersecurity posture.
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns with your budget hardware refreshes and licensing needs.
- Interface with your executives, managers, and users to ensure that you meet your IT goals.
- Identify and evaluate the impacts of your technology decisions.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations to assess your IT needs and provide service performance metrics.
- Manage technology needs for specific projects, whether they are new ones or ongoing.
- Provide procurement assistance to ensure you get the best prices on hardware and software.
Technijian Will Be Your Expert IT Advisor
As your Outsourced CTO, Technijian will be your trusted advisor to consult on every big decision that involves technology and answer all the other small questions along the way.
Proper planning not only helps you to avoid technological missteps that can often result in IT issues, but it also adds further value to your company as it develops.
Having an experienced technology professional in your corner provides you and your organization with a key technology advisor.
Get in touch with us to start strategizing your IT today.